Admitted to practice in Ohio in 1973. Phil has been a resident of the Hilliard area for over 40 years. He has been serving residents of both the Hilliard and the Dublin communities during that time, with expertise in the areas of:
- Probate administration
- Estate planning
- Residential and commercial real estate
- Business and corporate law
- Small corporation formation and dissolution
- Limited liability corporations
- Limited and general partnerships
Phil is a past President of the National Purdue Alumni Association, an office held while living here in the heart of Buckeye country.
Providing expert legal advice to Ohio for over 30 years.